Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Nice Compliment From A Friend And Training Partner

Hi Kate,

I just want to officially thank you for all your help with getting “Little Miss Wild at the Line” a.k.a. Disco, quiet and steady – to the point where she actually passed an Intermediate NAHRA field test  - YEA!  

Fran Lines Disco For Mark

Disco Makes A Splash On Entry

Although we’ve trained together for years, since January we’ve put a lot of focus on line manners.  You’ve had excellent ideas – including the “pigeon on the wing” drill we used a couple weeks ago.

Disco Heads For Shore

Right To It!


Any one that has trained with me over the past few years knows what I’m talking about regarding Disco’s line manners.

Picking Up The Duck

Got The Groceries!

Here She Comes!

I know without your advice and help, Disco never would have done this well.   I still can’t believe she didn’t make a peep or creep at the line.   Thanks again for all your help.
Fran

No comments: