Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In Memory Of Silverbrook's Ginger Lei Senior Hunter


Silverbrook's Ginger Lei SH went over the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. She was only 10 years old.

She taught me a lot over the years. She was my first pup that I got for hunting & retrieving. Boy, did I have a LOT to learn. For the last couple of years she had been teaching people new to the sport of retriever training how to handle a dog on marks and blinds. A good handler makes it look easy on even a green dog. A great dog makes a green handler look good.

Ginny continued to help teach new handlers until almost the very end. Good-By Gin Girl. We miss you so much and we will see you on the other side.

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Bobbie and I are very sorry for your loss. Ginny did make us as green handlers look good. We will cherish the memory.

Dennis & Bobbie